Saturday, March 30, 2013

Want to be amazing at blogging? Here's how!

OMG! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since long before Shakespeare wast a boy... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am totally and utterly flat out with an awfully big adventure, personal projects, just generally being Snow White to my cats, my day seems to be packed from 8am to sun down and beyond. I am not complaining though. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors to post at least once a month. Well, I'll try. What do you mean you don't believe me?.


As composed in The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator :-)

Actually.... the raw truth is... I've been snowed under with orders, I've been wrapped up with a pretty intensive and mind blowing on-line course, I've been developing 2 websites, working with others to mentor new businesses in the Wedding Industry and I've developed an awful addiction.... to Pinterest! 
SEE HOW ADDICTED HERE!  Ohhhh and in my leisure time, me and Steve are loving being Grandma RaRa and Grandpops.... and then there's the Zumba Classes! TOTALLY ME! 100% and my way of resting my brain from all the Bridal Business stuff :-) 

I'm over the moon that so many of my Blogger friends have found me on facebook and I'm fnding it far easier and instant to update on there than writing a whole blog post.... which I never seem to get round to doing.

So... if you're missing me.... come along and join in the banter on FB... or pop over and see my latest work on Pinterest. 

Until my next post.... MMMMMMMwah! 
Sue 'Pixie Sue' Simpson 


3 comments:

Ms Scarlet said...

Thank you for the generator! I think this will come in handy.
Sx

Sue Simpson said...

Hey Scarlet..... if you liked the generator then you will LOVE this!
http://www.portent.com/tools/title-maker/ :-)

Nina Fenner said...

Hi Sue
just spent far too much time trawling through the lovely stuff on your blog(s), and found your very yummy and nicely organised pinterest page. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me
Nina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...